Our thirty-two hour course is mastered by a combination of staff lectures, hands on training, video/power point, written activities, home reinforcement, as well as practice testing. At the end of the course you will have the skills necessary to work efficiently and confidently behind an actual bar.
We take your education to the next level by introducing you to modern trends such as craft beer and modern cocktail techniques found in high-end establishments…something you seldom find at many ordinary bartending schools.
- Bar Equipment \ Bar Terminology
- Garnishing \ Muddling
- Proper Measuring
- Free Pouring Techniques
- Mixing \ Blending \ Shaking \ Layering
- Drink Recipes – Traditional & Trendy
- Product & Brand Name Recognition
- Wine & Champagne 101 \ Proper Service
- Beer 101 \ How to Change a Keg
- Customer Service \ Maximizing Tips
- Money Handling \ Cash Registers\ P.O.S. Systems
- Beverage Control \ Pricing
- Inventory Control \ Bar Management Skills
- Working Private Parties \ Banquet Halls
- State Laws \ How to Card Patrons \ T.I.P.S.
- Resumes \ How to get HIRED
- Bottle Flip \ Equipment Tricks \ Bar Flair
- Sample Craft Beer & Wine at our seminars (if 21+ yrs)
- Educational Games & Fun Prizes!
We invite you to sit it on a class to see what we’re all about.
Please Call for a 5 – 10 minute tour of our school!
(215) 638-7616 or (215) BAR-TEND